Cagayan Valley Medical Center

Pan-Philippine Hwy, Caritan Sur, Tuguegarao City 3500 ,Cagayan
Share
Add Review

Details

In 1945 immediately after the end of World War II,The hospital was established as the 43rd Filed Hospital, an army tent set up by the 37th Infantry which came from Pangasinan under Major Anderson of the United States Marine Corps with cooperation with doctor Venancio del Rosario. It treated both American and Filipino soldier as well as civilians.[2]

The American-aided clinic later ceased operations but the defunct Philippine Civilian Auxiliary Unit was converted into Tuguegarao Hospital on June

Map

Social profiles