San Jacinto Church

Mabini Street, Ugac Norte, Tuguegarao City 3500 ,Cagayan
Share
Add Review

Details

St. Hyancinth Church or San Jacinto Chapel is an elevated chapel whose construction dates back from 1604. It was reconstructed after the war and was inaugurated on August 16, 1724. It was used as headquarters by American soldiers during the Filipino-American War in 1899. It is 100 years older than the St. Peter and Paul Cathedral which is also located in Cagayan.

Map

Social profiles